Friday, January 16, 2009

THE LAST OF CHRISTMAS 2008!

Day didn't get home until January 2nd; although he gave everyone (his kids and my kids) their gifts he hadn't gotten any of his except his new Norwegian selskin slippers I gave him. So when he got home, there were lots of presents for him to open. Several more from me and gifts from Anthony, Caleb and Rachael! We got tools from Anthony and Rachael gave Day hook on trays for our camper chairs and Caleb gave him the HBO series, John Adams. I got him a new fire pit for the camper, a tripod flash-light, some excellent wine...he was so happy to have gifts under the tree when he came home. My husband is always giving to others....its great to make him happy with gifts he really wanted! So...we are officially finished with Christmas 2008!


Tools from Anthony......................John Adams HBO DVD series from Caleb

Tables for our camper chairs from Rachael



No comments: